PMP (Crash course)

COURSE INFORMATION

Duration: 35 HOURS/ 10 WEEKS ( 3HRS ) (MON– WED)
Examination Body: Project Management Institute (PMI)

How do I attain PMP status with the PMI?
The Project Management Institute (PMI) is a professional organization for Project Managers, and is based in the USA.

The Project Management Professional (PMP) is not a qualification, but an indication of being registered with the PMI. To become a PMP, it is essential to provide proof of several years of work experience as a professional Project Manager, and then to take the PMP exam.

Course Objective 
KIPM College offers an interactive and critical-informative programme, engaging participants from all professions and disciplines as they prepare for the PMP exams. It has been designed specifically for project managers, team members and senior management who intend to take the Project Management Institute examination leading to PMP certification.

The course will bring participants up to speed in the current principles and practices of project management. Taught by Project Management Expert who are working in the field, this course enables participants to return to the workplace and practice what they have learned.
The main focus of this course will center on the five PM processes of Initiation, Planning, Execution, Control and Close-out.

PMP (PROJECT MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL) 2024 CALENDER

TRAINING CALENDAR: 1 MONTH CRASH PROGRAM

PROJECT MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL 2024 DATES
MONTH DURATION COST
MAY 1 MONTH The tuition fee cost is USD 332 / Ksh 48,000.
The exam fee for members is $405 / Ksh 65,610.
The exam fee for non-members is $544Ksh / 88,128.

The membership fee costs $139 / ksh22,518. 
JUNE 1 MONTH The tuition fee cost is USD 332 / Ksh48,000.
The exam fee for members is$405 / Ksh 65,610.
The exam fee for non-members is $544 / Ksh 88,128.
The membership fee costs $139 / ksh22,518. 
JULLY 1 MONTH The tuition fee cost is USD 332 / Ksh48,000.
The exam fee for members is $405 / Ksh 65,610.
The exam fee for non-members is $544Ksh / 88,128.
The membership fee costs $139 / ksh22,518. 
AUGUST 1 MONTH The tuition fee cost is USD 332 / Ksh48,000.
The exam fee for members is $405 / Ksh 65,610.
The exam fee for non-members is $544 / Ksh 88,128.
The membership fee costs $139ksh22,518. 
SEPTEMBER 1 MONTH The tuition fee cost is USD 332 / Ksh48,000.
The exam fee for members is $405 / Ksh 65,610.
The exam fee for non-members is $544 / Ksh 88,128.
The membership fee costs $139 / ksh22,518. 
OCTOBER 1 MONTH The tuition fee cost is USD 332 / Ksh48,000.
The exam fee for members is $405 / Ksh 65,610
The exam fee for non-members is $544 / Ksh 88,128.
The membership fee costs $139 / ksh22,518.

Project Management Professional Fee Structure

  Fees Structure & Payment Procedure for Project Management Professional (PMP)

                                                TUITION FEE

Description Amount (Kshs)
Registration  3,000
Tuition 45,000
Total Fee 48,000

EXAM FEE TO PMI INSTITUTE FOR MEMBERS

Description Amount (USD)
Exam Fee  $405
Membership Fee $139
Total Fee $544

Payment Mode:
Students will be allowed to pay fees in the following schemes:
-Payment in full
-Payment in two installments (80% of the fee before commencement of class and the remainder 20% on the second month of class).

NB: Cash payments are not allowed.

Bank:   NCBA Bank, Mamlaka Road Branch

Account Name: Hub Project Management Ltd

Account No: 4699670015

SWIFT CODE (CBAFKENX)

 

 

PMP (PROJECT MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL) 2024 CALENDER

 TRAINING CALENDAR FOR 2 MONTHS

PROJECT MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL 2024 DATES
DATE DURATION COST
1ST MAY- 30TH JUNE 2 MONTHS The tuition fee cost is USD 401 / Ksh58,000.
The exam fee for members is $405Ksh / 65,610
The exam fee for non-members is $544 / Ksh 88,128.
The membership fee costs $139 / ksh22,518. 
1ST JUNE – 30TH JULLY 2 MONTHS The tuition fee cost is USD 401 / Ksh58,000.
The exam fee for members is $405 / Ksh 65,610
The exam fee for non-members is $544 / Ksh 88,128.
The membership fee costs $139 / ksh22,518. 
1ST AUGUST – 29TH SEPTEMBER 2 MONTHS The tuition fee cost is USD 401 / Ksh58,000.
The exam fee for members is$405/ Ksh 65,610
The exam fee for non-members is $544 / Ksh 88,128.
The membership fee costs $139 / ksh22,518. 
4TH OCTOBER – 31ST NOVEMBER 2 MONTHS The tuition fee cost is USD 401 / Ksh58,000.
The exam fee for members is$405 Ksh 65,610
The exam fee for non-members is $544 / Ksh 88,128.
The membership fee costs $139 / ksh22,518. 
1ST NOVEMBER – 28TH DECEMBER 2 MONTHS The tuition fee cost is USD 401 / Ksh58,000.
The exam fee for members is$405 / Ksh 65,610
The exam fee for non-members is $544 / Ksh 88,128.
The membership fee costs $139 / ksh22,518. 
     

 

Project Management Professional Fee Structure

Fees Structure & Payment Procedure for Project Management Professional (PMP) 2 MONTHS

                                                TUITION FEE

Description Amount (Kshs)
Registration  3,000
Tuition 55,000
Total Fee 58,000

EXAM FEE TO PMI INSTITUTE FOR MEMBERS

Description Amount (USD)
Exam Fee  $405
Membership Fee $139
Total Fee $544

Payment Mode:
Students will be allowed to pay fees in the following schemes:
-Payment in full
-Payment in two installments (80% of the fee before commencement of class and the remainder 20% on the second month of class).

NB: Cash payments are not allowed.

Bank: NCBA Bank, Mamlaka Road Branch

Account Name: Hub Project Management Ltd

Account No. 4699670015

SWIFT CODE (CBAFKENX)

NOTE

  • Tuition Fee is Paid to KIPM
  • Exam fee is payable directly to PMI
  • Exam is taken online at an exam center or at your ideal location.
Course Content/ Units
This course concentrates on preparing students to take the PMP certification exam. Sample questions of the type given in the examination are used extensively.
The main takeaways from this PMP Exam Prep Training is that one will gain an in-depth understanding of:
1. A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK Guide Sixth Edition)
2. Gain knowledge of 5 process groups and 10 knowledge areas, which will give you the confidence to successfully clear the PMP exam on your first try. Participants will also receive a hard copy of the PMBOK Guide Sixth Edition, and 35 PMI PDUs

The course covers the following units:
>Project Management Framework
>Project Management Fundamentals
>Project Communications Management
>Project Cost Management
>Project Human Resource Management
>Project Integration Management
>Project Procurement Management
>Project Quality Management
>Project Risk Management
>Project Scope Management
>Project Time Management
>Project Management Consultancy

Entry Requirements

  • Diploma or an associate’s degree with 60 months (7,500 hours) of project management experience
  • A bachelor’s degree with 36 months (4,500 hours) of project management experience. In both cases, candidates must also have 35 contact hours of project management education. The application for the exam and verification of education and experience are done online at the PMI website.

The PMP Credential Examination

Participants will be expected to take a four-hour examination composed of 200 multiple-choice questions measures your ability to apply knowledge, skills and techniques used in Project management.

If you do not pass the examination on the first attempt and would like to take it again, you must submit a re-examination form within your one-year eligibility period and remit payment of the re-examination fee.

Candidates are permitted two re-examinations per one-year eligibility period. Candidates that do not pass the examination on the third attempt must wait one year from the date of their last examination and then start a new credential application.

Re – Examination

If you do not pass the examination on the first attempt and would like to take it again, you must submit a re-examination form within your one-year eligibility period and remit payment of the re-examination fee.

Candidates are permitted two re-examinations per one-year eligibility period. Candidates that do not pass the examination on the third attempt must wait one year from the date of their last examination and then start a new credential application.

Registration Procedure
Kindly register with PMI first to get approval to take the exam. We as KIPM assist students with the registration process. Contact us for any assistance needed.

The applicant is expected to present their registration forms approved by PMI so that you can be enrolled for the tuition classes.

To facilitate admission, students must complete the form and return/send to us with the following relevant documents:  Copies of Academic certificates, A copy of National ID or Passport Two Passport Photos & a detailed C.V

*NB: Qualified applicants will be given go ahead to pay the required tuition and other forms of fees.
Examination Policy:
PMP Examination will be assessed by PMI after which certificates will be awarded.

Terms and Conditions Of Payment

Fees Payment – All fees are payable strictly in advance 2 working days before the course starting date.
Cancellation Fee – Cancellation of any participant 5 working days before the start day of a course will incur a 20% cancellation fee.
We regret that no cancellations will be accepted within 2 working days of a course, but substitutions may be made.