Introduction to Project Management
Scheduled Dates: 25th – 26th Feb’19 | 11th – 12th March‘19 | 15th – 16th April’19 | 13th – 14th May’19 |11th – 12th June’19 | 15th – 16th Jul’19 | 12th – 13th Aug’19 | 09th – 10th Sep’19 | 14th – 15th Oct’19 | 11th – 12th Nov’19 | 09th – 10th Dec’19
Duration: 2 Days
This 2 days workshop provides an excellent introduction to Project Management and a fast track to understanding the roles and processes that ensure Project success.
- Business and Technical professionals who are required to understand the principles of project management.
- Administration staff who are required to understand the context of project management within the organisation.
- Project team members
- Project accountants
- Senior managers
- Project managers and coordinators
- Project officers
Unit 1. Projects in Context
- What is a project?
- Project challenges
- What is project management?
- Project terminology
- How a project is organised
- People Involved in a project – role descriptions
- Project orientation
Unit 2. Planning Projects
- The project planning process
- Define the project scope
- Develop a work breakdown structure
- Assign and estimate the defined project tasks
- Schedule the project
- Review and agree the project plan
Unit 3. Working in Projects
- Applying the planning & control cycle
- Project status report
- Variances from the project plan
- Project scope changes
- Managing risks and Issues affecting the project
- Conducting a meeting
- Assessing performance
NB: Non-East African students pay 25% more on all charges.
Fee is payable by bankers cheque or cash deposit to: ‘Project Management Group Ltd.’ A/c No. . 0470264703467Equity Bank, Moi Avenue Branch Nairobi. Swift code (EQBLKENA), Sort code (68)
|Back to Top|
|Application and Registration Procedure|
|To facilitate admission, students must complete the form and return/send to us with the following relevant documents: – Copies of Academic certificates – Two coloured passport size photographs – A copy of National ID or Passport – Detailed CVAt enquiry stage, the applicant is issued the official KIPM course application form downloadable at home page or Click on the icon to Download Application Form Note: Only qualified applicants will be given go ahead to pay the required tuition and other forms of fees.|
|For more information, kindly contact the Training Coordinator on Tel: +254 20 2016637 or 0727 595550 or|
email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com