Monitoring and Evaluation
11th – 14th Feb’19 | 18th – 21st March’19 | 15th – 18th April’19 | 13th – 14th May’19 | 10th – 13th June’19 | 15th – 18th July’19 | 12th – 16th Aug’19 | 16th – 19th Sep’19 |14th – 17th Oct’19 | 11th – 12th Nov’19 | 15th – 19th Dec’19
Duration: Four (4) days
The CPM course will give you practical knowledge and skills how to monitor and evaluate projects and programmes. You will learn how to ask and answer common M&E questions, such as:
- Which information do we really need in order to understand our achievements on outputs, outcomes and impacts?
- Who determines, collects analyses and processes the data to obtain this information, when and how?
- How to efficiently integrate this into my organizational processes and management systems? Furthermore you will experience how monitoring and evaluation can be turned into (participative) learning. At the end of the course you will be able to design, organize and steer evaluations in such a way that they contribute to accountability and stimulate learning by all stakeholders.
Departmental heads, planners, project coordinators and managers involved in projects working in public and private sector are encourage to attend this CPM seminar.
- Monitoring and Evaluation: Basic Concepts and Definitions
- Monitoring and Evaluation as an Integral Component of the Project Planning and Implementation Process
- Evaluation Types and Models
- Monitoring and Evaluation Methods and Tools
- Monitoring and Evaluation Planning, Design and Implementation
- Data Analysis and Report Writing
- Use of Monitoring and Evaluation Results
- Ms Project
NB: Non-East African students pay 25% more on all charges.
Fee is payable by bankers cheque or cash deposit to: ‘Project Management Group Ltd.’ A/c No. . 0470264703467Equity Bank, Moi Avenue Branch Nairobi. Swift code (EQBLKENA), Sort code (68)
|Back to Top|
|Application and Registration Procedure|
|To facilitate admission, students must complete the form and return/send to us with the following relevant documents: – Copies of Academic certificates – Two coloured passport size photographs – A copy of National ID or Passport – Detailed CVAt enquiry stage, the applicant is issued the official KIPM course application form downloadable at home page or Click on the icon to Download Application Form Note: Only qualified applicants will be given go ahead to pay the required tuition and other forms of fees.|
|For more information, kindly contact the Training Coordinator on Tel: +254 20 2016637 or 0727 595550 or|
email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org