Project Management Fundamentals
Scheduled Dates: 25th – 26th Feb’19 | 11th – 12th March‘19 | 15th – 16th April’19 | 13th – 14th May’19 |11th – 12th June’19 | 15th – 16th Jul’19 | 12th – 13th Aug’19 | 09th – 10th Sep’19 | 14th – 15th Oct’19 | 11th – 12th Nov’19 | 09th – 10th Dec’19
Duration: 2 Days
Venue: Clarion Hotel Nairobi
In many organizations in our fast -paced-technology-intensive world, “just do it” is a way of life. Managers believe they can’t afford the time it takes to practice good project management. However, it has become increasingly important that we manage and control our work and our businesses more efficiently.
Organizations are turning to project management to help them plan and control their businesses. As a result, Project Management is recognized as one of the fastest growing professions today.
This course provides the basics for project managers by introducing essential project management concepts and methods. Through discussion, workshops and real world examples, participants learn how to identify project components, organize them effectively and control the project from the earliest steps of developing the project charter through the final steps of a project-documenting lessons learned.
• Understand and articulate the importance of Project Management in any business project.
• Clearly define project objectives
• Create a project Work Breakdown Structure
• Develop a manageable project schedule
• Understand scope creep and change control
• Use tools and techniques to manage a project during execution
• Professionals seeking advancement in their Business Analysis career
• New Project Managers
• Experienced Project Managers looking to update their skills
• Project team members
• Managers interested in learning about Project Management
• What is a project
• Project Management Life-cycle vs. Solution Development Life-cycle
• The PMBOK and how to use it
• The Project Manager Role
• Project Leadership and Team Building
• Project Charter Development
• Scope Statement Development
• Creating a Work Breakdown Structure
• Schedule Development
• Resource Planning
• Communications Planning
• Risk Planning
• Project Plan Integration
• Scope Control
• The Triple Constraint and Project Control
• Project Communications
• Lessons Learned
• Project Charter
• Scope Statement
• Assumptions and Constraints Log
• Issues Log
• Communications Plan
• Project Change Log
NB: Non-East African students pay 25% more on all charges.
Fee is payable by bankers cheque or cash deposit to: ‘Project Management Group Ltd.’ A/c No. . 0470264703467Equity Bank, Moi Avenue Branch Nairobi. Swift code (EQBLKENA), Sort code (68)
|Back to Top|
|Application and Registration Procedure|
|To facilitate admission, students must complete the form and return/send to us with the following relevant documents: – Copies of Academic certificates – Two coloured passport size photographs – A copy of National ID or Passport – Detailed CVAt enquiry stage, the applicant is issued the official KIPM course application form downloadable at home page or Click on the icon to Download Application Form Note: Only qualified applicants will be given go ahead to pay the required tuition and other forms of fees.|
|For more information, kindly contact the Training Coordinator on Tel: +254 20 2016637 or 0727 595550 or|
email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
No more than some of our producing support will be your final article admin and even most suitable option pertaining to carrying out your current articles along with customized reports. Believe that each of our long-time encounter paper writer.