Seeking for a quick and additionally certainly treatment to some dissertation producing obstacle? Obtain efficient creating support below. Premium, effective conclusion, well timed interaction academic writing help.
14th – 15th Oct’19 | 11th – 12th Nov’19 | 16th – 17th Dec’19
Duration: 2 Days
Increased productivity, reduced stress, greater confidence; these are some of the benefits of gaining control of your projects and your project team. This two day course provides practical skills which enable you to better manage all aspects of your projects and increase your team’s performance by utilizing effective communication skills.
Participants for the Project Management for Everyone class are asked to have a current work project in mind to work on during the class, so that they may experience how the Project Management process applies to a real project. If a work project is not possible, then a personal project is fine.
Participants will not be asked to share any details about the project and there will not be any presentations on the project. Participants are not required to bring anything for the project, however if attendees have specific files that they are working on they may bring them to class, but it is not required.
Who should attend
Managers, supervisors, individual contributors who are looking for non-technical tools and techniques to successfully manage projects and project teams. People who struggle with balancing the complex demands of project work while maintaining daily work load. People who are looking for the basic communication skills necessary to manage and maintain project success.
What you will achieve
• Greater confidence in defining, planning and managing projects.
• Reduced stress and greater sense of control of your multiple projects and daily work load.
• Increased effectiveness and efficiency by using simple, step-by step processes for project management and communication.
What you will learn
• Write clearly defined project statements.
• Clarify project objectives with measurable outcomes.
• Break a project into manageable tasks.
• Avoid potential problems through planning and communication.
• Manage multiple projects while maintaining daily workload.
• Evaluate the projectâ€™s success and lessons learned.
• Clarify roles and responsibilities to improve team performance and accountability.
• Build, motivate and lead a high performing project team.
• Communicate effectively with your team, management and clients.
• Design communications plans for your project team to follow during the course of the project.
• Run productive project meetings for planning, brainstorming, status update and problem solving.
• Create effective written communications for your projects.
• Delegate assignments which minimize individual and team conflicts and maximize productivity.
Module 1: Introduction
• Roles and Responsibilities
• Process vs. Project
• Time Matrix
Module 2: Clarify the Project
• Clarifying Process
• Scope Statement
• SMART Objectives
• Triple Constraints
Module 3: Plan the Project
• Planning Process
• Project Mapping
• Sample Project Map
• Risk Analysis
• Risk Response Planning
• WBS: Task List
• WBS: Gantt Chart
Module 4: Execute and Control the Project
• Communication Plan
• Status Update Form
• Change Request Form
• Meaning of the Message
• Subject Lines
• Weekly Planning
• Options: Choices
• Daily Close-Out
• Meeting Guidelines
• Roles and Responsibilities
• Meeting Agendas
• Conference Calls
• Sample Meeting Template
Module 5: Close the Project
• Closing Checklist
• Documentation Checklist
• Lessons Learned
NB: Non-East African students pay 25% more on all charges.
Fee is payable by bankers cheque or cash deposit to: ‘Project Management Group Ltd.’ A/c No. . 0470264703467Equity Bank, Moi Avenue Branch Nairobi. Swift code (EQBLKENA), Sort code (68)
|Back to Top|
|Application and Registration Procedure|
|To facilitate admission, students must complete the form and return/send to us with the following relevant documents: – Copies of Academic certificates – Two coloured passport size photographs – A copy of National ID or Passport – Detailed CVAt enquiry stage, the applicant is issued the official KIPM course application form downloadable at home page or Click on the icon to Download Application Form Note: Only qualified applicants will be given go ahead to pay the required tuition and other forms of fees.|
|For more information, kindly contact the Training Coordinator on Tel: +254 20 2016637 or 0727 595550 or|
email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com